- Remember the rules, they haven’t changed
- each image: maximum resolution 1400px wide, 1050px high
- up to 3 images can be submitted per competition
- they must be mixed format… i.e.
- one image submitted (either mono or colour)
- two images submitted (one in colour, one in mono)
- three images submitted (one in colour, one in mono, third image your choice)
- maximum image file size: 2mb (if it’s bigger the upload will fail)
- files must be correctly named (images not correctly named may not be accepted into the competition)
- Images cannot have been submitted within any previous POTY competition
- The Club reserves the right to publish any submitted images on the club website and to use them within inter-club competitions
- Images must be your own work
- Print images must be mounted to a maximum finished mount size of 40cm x 50cm
- All print competition entries must be accompanied by a matching digital image. See requirements above.
- All digital images must be submitted online via this form. Entries will not be accepted on memory sticks or by email.
- Note also, images depicting explicit sexual content, violence, acts of a criminal nature, or racism, etc. will not be accepted.
To avoid submission problems for members with slow internet connection you will now need to submit each of your images individually. Please fill in the form correctly with all details as we have previously agreed. Your image filenames must be correctly named in the following format…
image number–your initials–image title.jpg
e.g. 01-NH-Sahara Desert.jpg